The original auriculotherapy according to P. Nogier is mostly known only in fragments and with falsifications, which pretend to be a "completion" or a "specification" of the original work. For the first time we offer auriculotherapists the complete localizations of P. Nogier in a new presentation. P. Nogier completed his ear cartography after almost 40 years of research, he waited a long time and brought his discovery to perfection.
Therapists can use this atlas to independently judge whether a work or training is "auriculotherapy according to P. Nogier" or a fragmented variant, a falsification, a distortion or a nez creation, and thus are in postion to decide which path to put their trust in.
No matter what one decides: one should know the original work of the discoverer of auriculotherapy. It is definitely worth it.
You will find a lot of plates in the book!
Topics of the book:
- What is Auriculotherapy,
- How were the ear points detected?
- Why do all ear chars differ from one another.
- Who employs Auriculotherapy?
- Auriculotherapy is Embryological Therapy
The Somatotopes of the Ear
- The Musculoskeletal System
- The Spinal Column
- The Lower Extremity
- The Upper Extremity
- The Musculature
- The Trunk (Ribcage and Abdominal Wall)
- The Head
- The Face
- The Nervous System
- The Central Nervous System
- The aereas of Tragus and the external auditory canal
- The external auditory canal
- The autonomic nervous system
- The endocrine system
- The cardiovascular system
- The heart
- The arterial nervous system
- The arterial system at the front of the ear
- The arterial system at the back of the ear
- The internal organs
- The respiratory system
- The digestive system
- The genitourinary system
The functional points
- Psychic and psychosomatic points according to P. Nogier
- Functional points according to P. Nogier
- Master points according to P. Nogier
- Chinese psychic and functional points
The Late Somatotopes
The Oscillations of the Ear
- The ear fields according to P. Nogier
- The master points of the ear fields
- The Nogier Frequencies
- The COLLL Frequencies
Brief Guideline of Auriculotherapy
- Ten Important Orientation Rules
- Guideline for Diagnosis
- Guideline for Therapy
- Contraindications and obstacles
- Indications of Auriculotherapy